BLACK

22 November 2014

I hadn't coloured my hair in this pic. 

Missed my face much? ahaha. I know that I haven't posted a lot of outfit post, but I'm so busy with Uni + It is freezingly cold here. I can tell you how I dressed the last few weeks.When it comes to dressing up in the typical cold Dutch months, I like to just wear black. All Dutchies do actually. But this time I want to go for a light Winter wardrobe. I went shopping yesterday at Vero Moda. I know I said that I would go and shop elsewhere more often, wich I did, but I just love Vero Moda's simplicity. I will take pictures of my little purchases later. BTW, I colerd my hair purple!! It's a really dark purple, almost black. I do like my new haircolor, but I wish that it was more purplely. So I'm going to wash my hair a couple of times with Head & Shoulders and colour it again with a more purplely haircolouring.

#CHIRI'S-tips, When it comes to coloring your hair with a permanent colour and you want to wash it out ( well most of it), use a harsh shampoo like Head & Shoulders. It will take a lot of the colors that you build up in your hair out. Leave it in your hair for 30 minutes, wash it out and then use a conditioner for 10 minutes. Don't use head & Shoulders everyday since it isn't that kind for your hair.



The Look
Vest: Vero Moda
Shirt: Vero Moda
Earrings: H&M
Watch: Fossil

Enjoy your day Honeys


Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.