The Netherlands

LITTLE SHOPPING SPREE

05 November 2014


I did a little bit of shopping this week. I love buying nailpolishes and I've searched for weeks for this particular polish from Essence. I saw a video of Jerusha Couture on youtube ( I love her personality!) and I just had to have it. It's such a beautiful neutral colour. I finally found it and it was on sale as well. I only paid fifty cent for it. It's called dare it nude 162. Seriously you guys, buy it now and thank me later. I also could help but notice that Catrice has a limited edition collection going on (Essence as well). I thought these eyeshadows would be perfect for Autumn. I love dark smokey eyes for this time of the year. And last but not least I wanted a new fleece blanket. It's so cold you guys. And this will keep me warm + it's so pretty and girly.

Have a lovely day bunnies!


-WZ-





Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.