The Netherlands

STAYING WARM THIS AUTUMN WITH UGG AUSTRALIA

04 November 2014



WALKING ON CLOUDS I'm so happy to have this bad boys in my shoe collection. I can't believe I never purchased Ugg's before. This is my very first pair. They are perfect for the cold Dutch winter days. No joke you guys, It's freezingly cold here. I tried them on yesterday and omg, they are so comfortable and my feet stayed warm the entire day. They feel so soft inside. I wanted to get them in black at first, but the store I purchased mine didn't had them in my size. I have a size 37 in EU, but for some reason a size 7 in Ugg. I don't know why a lot of people think they're ugly looking, I think they look cute. I have bear feet now :P
Btw happy november! I can't believe we're almost in 2015!! OMG, I'm almost turning 22 and my blog is turning 2! Time flies you guys. Try to enjoy each day and make every moment memorable.

Love you sweets!


Okey, I'm going to get breakfast now and then it's time to study.


Thank you for stopping by and until next time
♥.

Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.