The Netherlands

1 DECEMBER

01 December 2014




Welcome December  I've always loved this time of the year. Eventhoug it's the coldest time in the year here in The Netherlands, It always feels the warmest. I don't celebrate Xmas (I'm muslim), but I must say that it's beautifull outside with all the lights on. I'm going to start my december good with a new Vogue NL magazine and some pepsi ((to go), I have to go to Uni later) This time my Vogue came with a supercute and warm beanie. I love it! I already have a shirt from Vogue that I got with last year's magazine. 

My Iphone case is from Vero Moda. I bought it together with my vests and sweaters, but I forgot to include it in my previous blogpost. 


Talk to you soon!


-WZ-




Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.