Aalsmeer, The Netherlands

24 DECEMBER

27 December 2014


























December is getting to an end wich sounds so surreal. Probably everybody experience that a year goes so fast, but 2014 really went way to fast. To end this last month of 2014 my family and I went to the theater on thursday. It was soo windy that day. I was suppose to go out today but the flew cought me and the weather is so bad that it was adviced to not go on the road today. It is snowing right now mixed with rain and a wind that screams ''SPARTA WILL NEVER DIE!!''

That day I wore my lifesavers, the most warmest boots on the planet. I really want to get more of these Ugg boots. To keep me warm I wore my beloved scarf that I bought at, yep you guessed it! Vero Moda. It is from the brand Pieces. I just bought two more of these large scarfs. I highly recommend them. They are so freaking warm and snuggly. 


If you're wondering what happend with my ''purple'' hair. Due to washing it faded so much. This was also the first time that I tried a Syoss haircolor. The first days my hair looked so fierce! For those that celebrated Christmas, I hope that it was wonderfull and before you go, I just want to wish you a healthy and amazing New Year! May 2015 bring you the best!





Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.