Drenthe, Netherlands

31 DECEMBER 2014

02 January 2015


The last day of 2014 I went to Planetron with my family. Why, you ask. Because my baby brother wanted to go. I didn't mind it at all. I love to hang out with my family. It was really cold and windy that day so my new scarf, wich I'm obsessed with, came in handy. It's no secret that I love Vero Moda and all here sister brands. I bought the scarf at the Vero Moda store, but it's from the brand Pieces



After this little trip I went home, changed my outfit and went to Scheveningen to go out to diner and celebrate the new year. 


look of the day
Shawl: Pieces, bought at Vero Moda
Vest: Unknown
T-shirt: ONLY
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: Ugg Australia ''Chestnut''
Earrings: Swarovski
Watch: Fossil

Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.