SNOWFLAKE

03 December 2015



Hi blog, 

It has been a warm december so far, which kind of worries me. Winter in the Netherlands used to be snowy and really cold, but do to the climate changes our planet is warming up and I feel so bad about it. I try my hardest to be cautious with electricity and using my car. But still, I'm just one person and cannot change the planet on my own. Maybe if we could all just do something back for our beautiful planet, something good can come out of it. Because the weather isn't to bad, choose to wear my new favorite sweater from Nelly. It's supersoft and warm. I love shopping on Nelly.com. I think they have the best stuff. As I mentioned in a previous post, I bought a couple of bags from the brand Giorgio Costa and this is one of them. I love the color burgundy. The gold details just make it perfect. When it comes to sunglasses I like to invest in some designer brands. I loved watching FashionTV and seeing the models wearing beautifull pieces from the brand Pucci, so I got really excited when I found out that they where also selling sunnies!

I'm heading out to get something to eat. Have a lovely day and remember this is your planet to!

Make a change!

-WZ-

THE LOOK
SWEATER: NELLY.COM
PANTS: H&M
BOOTS: ZARA
SUNGLASSES: PUCCI
WATCH: JUICY COUTURE
EARRINGS: SWAROVSKI
LIPSTICK: MAC VIVA GLAM V

Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.