DARK WAVE

11 March 2016




I can't tell you enough how much I love these shoes! they're everything! Whenever I wear them I feel like Superwoman. The weahter here is still really cold. You all know that I really don't like to be cold, but I think that it's a good thing. Maybe it means that our beautiful planet is trying to get back on her feet. That's what I hope at least. My black hair is still going strong and since we are heading towards spring/summer I'm thinking about putting in some highlights and from there going blond???

I love black hair and I think it looks cool with my palish complexion, but I think lighter hair maybe suits me more or better? What do you think? I'm still debating about it.


 THE LOOK

BEANNIE: VOGUE NL
JACKET: MOSCHINO (HERE)
SWEATER: JACK&JEAN (DUTCH STORE)
JEANS: ONLY (OLD)
BAG: MICHAEL KORS (WOC)
SHOES: JEFFREY CAMPBELL
WATCH: JUICY COUTURE
NAILPOLISH: L'OREAL PARIS (SCARLET VAMP)







Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.