MOSCHINO RACER

16 March 2016




Good afternoon loves,

In my entire Uni-career I'm always free on wednesday's. I've always loved this day. For me it's a day off, a day to reflect and to reboot myself. So today I slept out, read some blogs and do some homework for Uni. I don't know if I've mentioned it before but lately I'm really into menswear. This jacket is from the men's colletion from Moschino. Something that you might not know about me but I'm really into cars and racecars. I just love it. When I was a kid I would love to play racegames on my nitendo and gameboy. Gosh, time flies!
I hope that I will have some free time in the near future to go karting somewhere in Holland. 

Enjoy your relaxing wednesday!

THE LOOK
JACKET: MOSCHINO (HERE)
T-SHIRT: VERO MODA
JEANS: H&M
EARRINGS: H&M
WATCH: JOHN GALLIANO
SNEAKERS: LOVE MOSCHINO
BAG: MICHAEL KORS (HERE)
NAILPOLISH: L'OREAL PARIS (SCARLET VAMP)
HAIRCOLOUR: L'OREAL PARIS (NOIR)






Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.