VALENCIA, SPAIN

MISS WANG TO THE FULLEST

02 August 2016


I FOUND IT!! I finally found my vacation hat and beachbag. Valencia has a lot of nice restaurants near the beach and also a shop that I'm obsessing over. It's called Ale-Hop (with a cow as logo) and they have the most trendy, cute, bohemian chic stuff. You need to visit such a store for real! It's a Spanish brand so I guess that they are located around Spain. But let's get to the point of this post. Normally I bring a couple of bags with me if I tend to stay abroad for a long period of time. But on this vacation I only brought one bag with me. 

To me this is the best bag a woman can have. I love the Rocco line. The studds on the bottom really ''makes'' the bag. What I like most about the bag is the diversity that it has. It could be a perfect bag when you're going for an edgy fierce look, or if you're having a plain chic outfit, but missing that extra umph. 
I found a cute little bag charm on the market which immediately caught my eye. Zebra's are one of my favorite animals and this little bagcharm doesn't overkill the bag. It adds a nice pop of sunshine to it. 


THE LOOK

BLOUSE: VERO MODA
SHORTS: VERO MODA
BAG: ALEXANDER WANG (ROCCO BAG)
SUNGLASSES: VALENTINO
SANDALS: INUOVO
BRACELET: PANDORA
BAGCHARM: BOUGHT AT A SPANISH MARKET




Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.