The Netherlands

GRADUATION DAY (LLB OF LAW)

27 October 2016


I have waited so long and worked so hard for this moment. It felt incredible and amazing to finally put my name on that diploma.
//Everything that I'm wearing is in stores now!//

21 October 2016 holds a very special place in my heart. It was time to celebrate our graduation of University. I can only speak for meself, but I've seen in the last three years that we all worked our butt's off to get that diploma. It's still weird to call meself Alumnus and a lawyer. Something you might not know about me is that when I think bach of my highschool time, I have really good memories with fellow highschoolstudents. I wasn't bullied and I could get allow very well with others (my highschool at the time was also fairly new). But when it came to professors it was a whole other story. I am Dutch-Moroccan (Arabic and Thamazight), but my Dutch professors have always put me down (not all of them! but the ones that run the show).

 I was always told that I should forget to go to Uni, because it's to difficult for me with a big reference to my ethnicity. I never understood how they would come that. Africans are just as bright as Europeans. Luckely I created the ''I-could-care-less-about-your-opinion'' (I'm writing this in nice terms) at a very young age. There opinions did had consequences as far as reaching my goal, but that did not stop me whatsoever. What I'm trying to say is, no matter what comes down on your path, keep your eyes on the prize and never let go of your dreams! My dream was not to prove them wrong, but to prove meself that I'm right and that I can conquer anything as long as I give it my all! As of today I'm the only one and only girl in my entire family to have gone to University, but I can only wait for my cousins to follow my footsteps. 

I wish you all well and don't forget, stay true to yourself and adopt the I-could-care-less-about-your-opinion additute ASAP when there are demotivaters on your path. 

Lot's of love

-WZ-


THE LOOK
BLAZER: MANGO
BLOUSE: MANGO
JEANS: VERO MODA
SNEAKERS: LOUIS VUITTON (SIMILAIR)
EARRINGS: SWAROVSKI
BRACELET: PANDORA
WATCH: JUICY COUTURE

Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.