Kaatsheuvel, The Netherlands

EFTELING

11 November 2016

Hi everyone,

This post should have been up already, but I've been lacking. I was full on studymode and then I got really sick. I missed my exams and now I have to wait a while to make them. But I did had a fun day today because my little brother turned 11 today! Can't believe how fast time flies. Anyway, I wanted to share another experience I had with my sweet family in Efteling. If you're not Dutch (Belgian or German) than you might not know what I'm talking about. Let me explain and show you what the Efteling is.

The Efteling is one of Hollands amusementparks. The theme of this park is really amazing. it's a whole different twist of Disneyland you might say. There are witches and knights and many other characters. There is a fairytal forest and all kind's of 'lands'. If you're ever nearby you'll have to visit it. One of my favorite places in this park is the pancakehouse, which I will show you in another post. 
I didn't go in any of the rollercosters. Mainly because my mom got scared something might happen (due to the terrible incident that happend in Australia. I felt and still feel really sorry for the families that losed their loved ones). So the first attraction we went one was an 'elevator' that allowed you to see the entire park and beyond. It's really relaxing, hence the expression on my face haha. 
We also did a little boat tour which was a lot of fun. My family and I are oceanlovers, so everytime we're on the water we're in our element. Maybe it's because we are Mediteraiean or just crazy. You should see us when we're nearby a sea. We're like Patrick in Spongebob the time they visited Sandy without water.

THE LOOK
BOMBER: ZARA
SWEATER: H&M
JEANS: ONLY (VIA VERO MODA)
SNEAKERS: JOHN GALLIANO
WOC: MICHAEL KORS
BAG: LOUIS VUITTON
BRACELET: PANDORA
CHOKER & EARRINGS: ZARA









Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.