EFTELING KAATSHEUVEL, THE NETHERLANDS

THE PANCAKE HOUSE

20 November 2016


Hi Blog,
Sorry for the lack of updates. I just had to take a little time off. Last thursday my great-grandmother passed away and on top of that I just had a really bad week due to supposedly 'friends'. I haven't seen my great-grandmother in years and we all really wanted to see her. At home we've talked about it for a whole year. Eventhough she was really old, it still came a bit as a suprise. I just hope she's happy now. On another note, 
Here are the last snaps of my trip to Efteling. It's a family tradition that we end our day at Efteling in the Pancake house. 


It was really cozy and fun. That day it started to get really cold, so I always drink hot chocolate during this time of year (well, to be honest I always drink hot choco haha). After diner we went to the water because they always end the night with a water-light show. This time DJ  Tiësto worked together with the Efteling and made a spectacular show ( he wasn't there in real life, don't get me wrong, but his music was used). On every beat the water went up and light's changed colours. It's really worth the visit, just to see the show.

 THE LOOK
BOMBER JACKET: ZARA
SCARF: VERO MODA
SWEATER: H&M
JEANS: VERO MODA
SNEAKERS: JOHN GALLIANO
BAG: MICHAEL KORS
CHOKER & EARRINGS: ZARA
BRACELET: PANDORA








Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.