BUDDHA TO BUDDHA

23 December 2016

Sweater is by Vero Moda/ Lipstick Rimmel ' Notting Hill Nude 720// Hair color Garnier 'Light brown 5.0'/ Buddha to Buddha 'Nathalie' (here)//

Christmas is just around the corner, but if you're still not sure what to get your loved ones maybe I can help. Whenever I recieve or buy something, it needs to be special and something that I will always have with me. If you're somewhat like me than
Buddha to Buddha is the brand for you! What makes this brand so special is that their jewelry is both for men and women and for all ages. They are handmade which makes every piece unique. What I love about this particular ring, the Nathalie, is besides her beauty, her simplicity. This model also comes in a smaller version and I'm really debating in exchanging this one for the small. Not because I don't like it, but because it's a little bit to heavy for my ringfinger. I have really slim fingers. So if you are in a hurry to get your boyfriend or girlfriend, sister, brother mother or santa himself still a present, than I really recommend you to check out their website BuddhatoBuddha 




Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.