GOLDEN DONUTS

17 December 2016


Good morning everyone and happy saturday!

I decided to start my day early because I have a lot of work to do. But before I dive in all the Uni madness I like to just enjoy how quiet the world is with a cup of tea. As a proud donut lover I could help meself but get these christmas themed donuts from the supermarket. They tast just as amazing as how they look. After my sweet starter I will eat some real breakfast haha while watching some youtube. Lately I'm obsessed with
Lydia Elise Millen Vlogmas series. I just love her genuine and bubbly personality.

Enjoy your saterday loves!

PS: Have you already followed my blog on bloglovin? If you like my blog and would love to support me, thank click on this link!

Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.