24TH BIRTHDAY!

05 January 2017



It's my birthday today! I cannot believe that I'm actually 24. I don't feel any different, but it's just weird. I see birthday's as milestones. So what have I accomplished so far. Personally I've grown so much. I am happy to know who I am and what I want. Meaning, I now my strengts and I know that whenever I want to achieve something I go 100% for it. If you read my blog regularly you know that education is extremely important to me.

 I've always had that mentality, because I see education as a privelege and blessing and not as a mandatory thing that everyone has to do. Because in reality so many children and women don't have this privilege. Education is life changing. In highschool I've always said that I wanted to become a lawyer to help people. But to become one, I must get good grades and the only way to become a lawyer is to go to University (which is the highest place you can go in the Netherlands). Most of my teachers back than, where like, you will never going to make it. But for my classmates I was an inspiration. So I didn't listen to what my teachers had to say. So at that time from 12 - 17 I became the person I am today. I came out of my shy bubble and stood up for myself.
At the age of 20 I went to University and at the age of 23 I graduated University. Now I'm 24 and half way through my Master Criminal Law. My point being is, don't let ANYONE tell you that you cannot achieve your goals. Block all negativity and only listen to positivity and positive critisicm. At the end of the day your lifeplan is in your hands. I'm not saying that it's going to be easy, because trust my, my road was and stil isn't going easy. It never has, but I always keep thinking positive. Whenever I see how easy things go for someone, and how much effort I have to put in to something, I always say, it's fine. I will get there as well, with the help of the ONE AND ONLY of course.

My new goal is to make CHIRIQUE succesful. In two weeks she's turning 4 and she's not at the place I want her to be, but that's oké. Together with you guy's we will get there. I would love to know what your lifeplans/goals are and if you already achieved them or if your still busy achieving them. I wish you all the best of luck and I know for certain that you will get there! If you want to become a musician, painter, basketballer, acteur, don't stop until your in! And if your in, continue with the same amount of energy!

Speak to you soon,

- WZ-



Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.