Paris, France

LA TERRASSE DE 7EME

09 January 2017



Hey blog,

I'm still sick. I actually feel even worse than yesterday. My voice is gone and my entire body is hurting. I didn't went to class today so I guess it's time for a Parisian story-time numero duex.
My mom and I met two Dutch girls who where also visiting the La Ville Lumière. We met them durijng a boottour on the Seine (I will post some pictures later) so we decided to do some activities together. After the boottour we walked to the Eiffeltour to see it up close. It was so cold that after walking for 5 minutes I couldn't feel my toes. Because there was such a long waiting line  to go in to the Eiffel and because it was really cold ( it was raining and there was a cold strong wind), we decided to have lunch instead. I must say that food is really expensive in Paris. 16 euros for a sandwich and 8 euros for some coffee!? They're better be made out of gold. I choose the Goat Cheese salad since I love eating them in Spain. My mom went for a fish salad and the girls went for a typical French tosti (sandwich with melted cheese with or without ham). The goat cheese was tasted really good, however the salad tasted a bit off + I had a little scary surprise in my salad.

I wanted to go for another bite, but I found the colour of the salad a little funny looking. When I took it out of the salad it was actually a green (almost same colour of the lettuce) sharp plastic thing. We all were like what the hell!? The waiter came and took it, with no apologie. Later he came back and told my that he was sorry and that my tea was on the house. However, after we all finished our plates, I still had to pay for my tea haha (little French liar :P). Overall I must say that it's a good cozy place to eat, but I prefer to eat a meal without a sharp piece of plastic in it.



 SHOP THE LOOK

SWEATER: ONLY
BAG: LOUIS VUITTON 'SPEEDY 30' 
RING: DIAMOND POINT (VIA BIJENKORF)
WATCH: JUICY COUTURE
NAILPOLISH: RIMMEL '203 LOSE YOUR LINGERIE'


Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.