PARIS, FRANCE

LE GEORGE V CAFÉ

13 January 2017

Goodmorning everyone,

How is everybody doing? It's the last day of the week and the last post of my Paris trip. We ended our Paris trip with some shopping and a diner at one of the best places in Paris, Le George V Café. The food was amazing. Ones again I ordered a warm goat cheese salad (they are also amazingly good cold) and a pumpkin soup. Normally I always order vegetarian, but there wasn't a lot of choice and I like to know what I'm eating, so goat cheese was a safe option for moi.


My mom ordered a fish salad again which was also really good. If you're going to visit Paris or if you're there already visit this place! it looks very chic, the staff is nice and the food is magnifique.
t's time to eat some breakfast and redo my hair. I really dislike my 'highlights'. So I'm going back to brown and after that it's time to give my hair a big colour break. 

Bisous!

-WZ-

I just could not stop looking at they way those lobsters where displayed.

Best pumkin soup ever!





 SHOP THE LOOK

SWEATER: ZARA (CLICK HERE)
EARRINGS: H&M
RING: DIAMOND POINT  (CLICK HERE)
BRACELET: PANDORA
WATCH: JUICY COUTURE

Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.