COLD VALENTINE

14 February 2017



Happy Valentine's day loves!

How did you spend your day? I started yesterday with buying gifts for... moi ahah. I got a lot of goodies which I will show you later. This weekend it snowed like crazy here in The Netherlands. Everything turned white. It was so beautiful. My 'Valentines look' is not like everybody else would go for. But I love black and I thought an edgy Valentines day look gives a little more umph than your typical red, pink girly looks. You all know that I love leather jackets. I live in them.


 This particular one is from the BalmainxHM collection and I'm so obsessed with it. I love the gold details and buckles and the fit is just perfect. I think this leather jacket looks more fierce with a snatched pony tail. I'm going to the store to buy some more presents so I wish you a lovely day beauties and I will speak to you soon!

-WZ-


SHOP THE LOOK

LEATHER JACKET: BALMAINXHM
SWEATER: ONLY (VIA VERO MODA)
PANTS: ONLY
BOOTS: ZARA
BAG: MICHAEL KORS (SIMILAR HERE)
SUNGLASSES: PUCCIWATCH: FOSSILRING: DIAMOND POINT BRACELET: PANDORAEARRINGS: H&M
LIPSTICK: CHANEL ROUGE COCO SHINE '61 BONHEUR'

Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.