Rotterdam, The Netherlands

PINK HAZE

02 February 2017


Some snaps from my Rotterdam trip. More to come!
Hey everyone,

What have you been up to? Yesterday I had my last exame and I'm so nervous about it. I had my result back from my exam of last week and apperently I didn't do so well. I thought I did so I really don't understand my grade. It just made me feel really bad. I learn so hard to get and then I get such a low grade. I'm trying my best not to stress about it, because that won't solve anything. 

I finally have a week off, which is really needed, so tomorrow I'm going to the movies. I love going to the cinema. I go there quite a lot haha. So tomorrow I'm going to watch The Great Wall starring Matt Damon. I'm so excited!  Here are some snaps taken two weeks ago in Rotterdam. Tomorrow I will post a new story of my trip with pictures of course. So if you don't want to miss out and like to support me, follow my blog on Bloglovin by clicking here and on instagram by clicking here.

You're the best! If you by the way have any tips to learn better or effectively on University, please leave a comment in the comment section.

Lot's of love,

-WZ-


Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.