PORSCHE DESIGN

23 February 2017



WOW, I haven't posted in a week because of all the assignments and exams. I'm really exhausted. Luckily I will be going to Paris again tomorrow (after my exam) so I have something to look forward to. It has been shitty weather the entire week, and I've seen that next week it will also rain and storm in Paris. I just hope that it last the entire week that I will be there. Anyways. let's talk fashion!

As you all know, I live and breath in leather jackets. One of my favorite leather jacket brands is Porsche. If you're thinking like, he, isn't that the car brand than yep. I've you didn't knew, they are also in Fashion and they are amazing. Every piece is so well thought and designed. I bought this jacket last year around this time along with some other stuff from the Porsche Design store. I'ts time to get back to studying. If you want to keep updated about my travel journey, follow me on Instagram at @Chirique.

See you in Paris loves!

-WZ-




SHOP THE LOOK

LEATHER JACKET: PORSCHE DESIGN (SIMILAR HERE)
TOP: VERO MODA
JEANS: ZARA
BAG: ZARA
BOOTS: ZARA
WATCH: FOSSIL
RING: DIAMOND POINT
LIPSTICK: CHANEL ROUGE COCO SHINE 'BOY 54' 

Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.