A YELLOW MORNING

31 March 2017


Goodmorning my loves,

I've been awake for a couple of hours now. I'm going to edit some pictures to reveal my beautiful bag that I got in Paris and then it's really time to finish my paper. it's due before monday so it's probably best to start now. I don't know what's up with the weather, but I really really like it. It finally feels like Spring. The sun completely changes everyone's mood. Everyone is so happy and full with energy. I'm going to enjoy my cup of hot coco and eat something healthy before I eat this delicious chocolate easterbunny ( I'm obsessed with chocolate!) and I will see you in the afternoon!

So stop by in the afternoon to see the reveal! I will also post it on Instagram, so follow me there by clicking here or search for Chirique. 

Lot's of love,

-WZ-


Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.