PARIS, FRANCE

LA VILLE LUMIÈRE

29 March 2017


Hello loves,

I just got back from the cinema. We went to Beauty and the Beast (it premiered today in the Netherlands) and it was incredible. The special effects and film crew did an Awesome job and I couldn't have chosen for a more perfect actress to portray Belle than Emma Watson. It was like falling in love with that story all over again. If you haven't seen it already, it's a huge must! You won't regret a single seconde. So as I've mentioned yesterday, I would talk about my seconde trip to Paris, so here I go.

This city is legit one of my favorite cities in the world and I miss it already. When I was in Paris Fashion Week was happening (which I didn't attend), but I was there this time with my family. We had some good days, but most of the time it was pretty bad. It was raining all day and very cloudy. In my first trip which was in January of this year I bought my very first Celiné Luggage. I wanted that bag for four years, but never really do anything. I didn't wanted to buy it in Amsterdam. I wanted it to be special. So for graduating University ( Bachelor) and for celebrating my birthday I went to Paris and got the Celiné mini Luggage. But when I came back to Holland it just didn't felt right. It looked to big for me and it was superheavy. I'm not someone who buys for their closet. I use all my stuff.  So during my seconde trip of the year, I exchanged it for the micro luggage and I use it ever since. It is for sure the best choice to go! I will make a blogpost very soon to show you how it looks on.

For now, I will say thank you for coming back to Chirique and I will speak to you tommorrow.
PS: don't forget to follow me on instagram and bloglovin to show your support. Lot's of love!


 SHOP THE LOOK

COAT: MANGO
SWEATER: ZARA
JEANS: ONLY
SNEAKERS: GIANVITO ROSSI
RING: DIAMOND POINT
SMILE: MINE :)

Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.