LOVE IS ALIVE

10 March 2017


Good evening beauties,

I've been back from Paris since monday and had to start classes immediately. I'm going through my Paris Diaries next week and vary the post with some pictures of my Rotterdam Diaries. I hadn't finished that one apperently. Right now I'm working on an essay for Uni (poor me). To get some inspiration and stay motivated I like to make use of all the art the world can offer. One of them is music. Right now Lea Michele's album Louder is on repeat everyday. I love every single song of this album. Some songs also make me sad, because you feel her pain of missing her ''Finn''. This is a new song, so I'm guessing she's busy with a new album (¿!?).

Enjoy your weekend guys and be safe.

- WZ-

Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.