THE NETHERLANDS

SMILE

31 March 2017


Hi Beauties!

How's your day going so far? Mine has been pretty relaxed. I'm still busy with my paper, but I am also trying to see if there are some fun pieces to shop. I really want to get some new clothes for Spring. We shall see if I find something. I've also purchased some new charms for my Pandora bracelet and a pair of earrings. I will show you them in another post, but I love them. I wear my bracelet every single day and I feel weird without it. But I guess that you already knew that, since you see it in all of my post haha.  BTW you guys, it's the last day of March!!
How sick is that. Would love to know what kind of jokes you will pull of tommorrow. Let me know!

Kisses,

-WZ-



 SHOP THE LOOK

T-SHIRT: VERO MODA (BOUGHT IN PARIS)
JEANS: ONLY
BOOTS: ZARA (BOUGHT IN PARIS)
BAG: CELINÉ
EARRINGS AND BRACELET: PANDORA
RINGS: DIAMOND POINT AND BUDDHA TO BUDDHA
LIPGLOSS: L'ORÉAL PARIS '505 NEVER LET ME GO' 

Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.