ROTTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS

FOODIE

14 April 2017


Hey loves,

How's your evening going so far. Just wanted to check in. My instagram is full with bloggers having a great time at Coachella, which makes me really want to experience it meself. But I have to be responsible and finish my Master. But I do need to enjoy my life. So hopefully tommorrow's weather will be better than today and I will first go to the gym and later in the day see a movie! Can't wait for that. I'm like the biggest cinemalover in the world.

So in order to keep the positivity up, here are some snaps from my Rotterdam trip while I was doing one of my favorite and best activities in the world, EATING! When it comes to food, I don't discriminate. I love everything. Except mushrooms. I don't know why people love the taste of rubber.
I would love to hear what your favorite kinds of food are. Let me know in the comment section!

Ciao babes!

I wasn't cranky, just hungry and tired ;D

Yep, still going strong with the Iphone 5 haha.


Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.