SHARE THE LOVE!

13 April 2017


Hi loves,

Today couldn't be any better! My proposal for my thesis got approved so I started immediately #notimetolose. To celebrate and treat myself I got some makeup from Chanel and did a little bit of online shopping. As you all know, makeup is a huge thing in my life. Besides fashion, makeup is my way of expressing myself. In order to create a good look you need to have the right tools. A while ago Mikasa Beauty reached out to me and let me know about their existence and what they stand for. 

Just by looking at the products I felt that they where good. So I decided to go ahead and purchase some brushes. Once they arrive I will do a first impression review and tell you what I think of them.  

Enjoy your night!

- WZ - 

PS: follow me on Bloglovin and Instagram to show your love!

Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.