PALAVAS-LES-FLOTS, FRANCE

WHITE SAND

07 August 2017


Bonjour Bonjour!

How did you all woke up? I woke up stressed because I lost my golden ring yesterday. I seriously hate losing things. Cheap or expensive, when I loose something it really pisses me off. Thank God I found it when I woke up. For some reason it was in my camera bag. Anyway, it’s time to head to the beach (again!!!). I’ve been there the entire time since we’ve arrived. Yesterday we strolled down the streets in Palavas les Flots. It’s so beautiful to live here.
Imagining waking up by the sounds of the waves, having breakfast at the beach, spending the summer on a boat with my family, just make me want work harder to achieve these goals. Since it’s really hot here in France and the senorita in me always wants to make her entrance, I choose to wear an off the shoulder top that I bought in Spain last year and some new Mango shorts. I always shop at Mango when I need something, but can’t find it anywhere else. It feels like that brand always got my back. It is also such a classy brand. Whenever I needed an outfit for Uni (still at Uni, so I still find excuses to get some new stuff) I go to Mango.
They’re having a sale now at the Mango store here in France, so be sure to check it out! Make sure to follow me on Instagram @Chirique to see more of this magical place!
Talk to you later.
Bisous,


-WZ- 



THE LOOK

TOP: BOUGHT IN SPAIN
SHORTS: MANGO
BAG: BOUGHT IN VALENCIA
SHOES: ZARA (OLD)
CHOKER: MANGO
EARRINGS; H&M
RINGS: BUDDHA TO BUDDHA, DIAMOND PONT, VINTAGE
BRACELET: PANDORA
LIPSTICK: L'OREAL PARIS









Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.